Tuesday 4 September 2012

Ambleside Park


Everybody knows where Ambleside is. Everybody knows what's there. I work at Ambleside. Let me tell you how over Ambleside I am.

There's a bunch of sports fields. You can play sports there.

There's a snack bar with somewhat satisfying food for sale, but only during the summer. In the same building there are chronically damp change rooms. The building is basically delicious.

There's a playground. It's not my favorite playground, but it's alright I guess.

There's lifeguards on the beach to watch people swim in the swimming area. It's kind of nice that they make sure you don't die, I suppose.

There's a pier where people fish and a floating dock that only floats at high tide. There's also a fountain over in that area that kids like to swim in instead of the ocean.

And then there's Hollyburn Sailing Club. That's where I work. It's pretty great, actually. You can take sailing lessons there. Those are fun. You should try one.

But yeah... Ambleside... I've been there pretty much every day this summer. Who even cares anymore? Does somebody else want to review Ambleside for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment