Sunday 8 July 2012

Sunset Beach Park

Located at the end of Lawrence Way.

I assumed that the "P" on the map at Sunset Beach Park stood for parking, but it turns out that it stands for private. I had no idea that parks could be private. Apparently they can. After some accidental trespassing and being asked to delete a few pictures by a wealthy hermit, I have determined that Sunset Beach Park is not a good place to visit.

If you are looking for somewhere to visit in this area, try Sunset Marina:


It is located on Lawrence Way before the private road signs begin showing up. This marina seems to specialize in power boats. As a sailor, I am very biased against the power boating community, but if that's your thing then this would be a great place to keep your boat. If you're not a boater, come for the restaurant or this excellent view of Bowyer Island:


PPR
Good: it's a pretty area
Bad: you're not allowed to go there
I'm not at liberty to say/10

No comments:

Post a Comment